Nappys for horses!!!

Madam_max

Visit site
ooo.gif
FFS!!!
ooo.gif

fairhill

Visit site
There's loads of patents about for nappy's for horses. Thankfully most of them never see the light of day. That's one of the more complicated ones I've seen... Poor horse!

michb52

Visit site
Had started to think that I had been hibernating and that it was April Fools Day!!!!
Surely they couldn't be comfortable for the horse????
Would they not get it tangled round their legs when they lie down????
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

bellgave

Visit site
What ever will they think of next, How bizzare, Im just about to email it to all my horsey friends!! Gobsmacked. Have seen something similar But not quite so intrusive used for driving horses who cart tourists around in cities, they have little poo bags just behind them, to keep the streets poo free but not attached to them or under them!!!!

GoJo

Visit site
what a load of crap- surely no-one would do that to their own horse!!! Jo would stop eating if he had to poo into one of those contraptions!! nightmare

Tia

Visit site
They've used a form of nappies in many countries for years......but none of the ones I have seen are actually attached to the horse! They are generally attached to the carriage.

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
"It wouldnt surprise me if a law came out and we had to use them for hacking! "

LMAO!!!! your totally right - I can see that happening. Seriously though - really grose. My mare would never forgive me. They look horrible...
frown.gif
frown.gif
confused.gif
shocked.gif

pixiebee

Visit site
are they even serious??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it says that they can lie down and their feet dont get caught up-but if they lie down they will lay in their own poo/wee and with those long straps, how can they possibly not get their legs caught and if they roll it surely will all fall out/wont stay in place etc it also says no chance of spillage-yeah ok really!!! its obvious all that is rubbish just by looking at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amusing though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Ummmm. Great, only takes you an hour to fit it..... And how uncomfy for the horse! I certainly wouldnt want all those dangly straps on my boy - he'd likely put a hoof through them when he laid down! And imagine when they did lie down, the mess in the 'nappy' would go everywhere! Or plaster itself to the underneath of their stomach. And carrying around their own pee and poo all day???? Hello, talk about a respiratory problem waiting to happen!

What a weird idea, certainly one which won't be taking off me thinks!