Nasty spook, I did swear once so fluffies don't watch.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Well sat!

I can see why your horse is so good. He may have had a wobble, but you were no fuss, did not allow him into the road, kept telling him what you did want.

No shouting, and as soon as it was over, it was over, no fuss, even though the tractor was still there.

:clap::clap::clap:

limestonelil

Visit site
Well sat Pedantic and I like the way everyone just carried on. Do you know if the grey at the back was in the middle of the road because they were still crossing, or did it spook into the road from the same side as you were on? Just interested if you know. Tractor driver being inconsiderate I think.

Pedantic

Visit site
Well sat Pedantic and I like the way everyone just carried on. Do you know if the grey at the back was in the middle of the road because they were still crossing, or did it spook into the road from the same side as you were on? Just interested if you know. Tractor driver being inconsiderate I think.

Not sure about my friend on the grey, they all spun round, but we were all on the road to start with, so she may have been on the road anyway.

minesadouble

Visit site
Sorry Pedantic, I wasn’t suggesting you called the driver inconsiderate, it was Limestonelil who made that statement.

Circe

Visit site
I love your videos. Your horse is so good.
I haven't ridden on the roads for years.... only once in Australia, although I used to ride on the roads all the time when I lived in the UK.
I wouldn't have the guts to do it now though.
Kx

Visit site
Wow, at least it wasn't any worse! My first ever fall off a horse was due to a tractor. Horse i was riding reared up when i was inexperienced and i fell and smacked my head off concrete and was knocked out. Shook up my confidence for a long time.

Last edited: