Natrual balance shoes....

KatB

Visit site
Does anyone know a farrier Nottingham/leicestershire area that does them?

Any opinions on them?? Another post has just jogged my memory on asking about them....
smile.gif
smile.gif

10past6

Visit site
i use them on my tb, he went lame on his right foot and the vet thought this could be because he's very flat footed so was putting all his weight on his heels possibly cousing the lameness. Since having them on he is walking much sounder just slightly unlevel now they have definatly made a difference. When my farrier first put them on my tb decided that his knees didn't bend any more so walked back in his stable like a robot, hehe. After a couple of days he got used to them and was walking great, he does walk slightly different now but that will be because of him now walking on his toes and not his heels. Good luck in finding a farrier.

Parkranger

Visit site
My boy had weird heel things on his back when I first brought him - tripped everywhere and was a nightmare....new farrier has put balancing shoes all around and he's a different horse - doesn't trip at all anymore ...... she says!

They tend to cut the hoof back a bit shorter and I think that helped too aswell....

Nic

Visit site
Thanks
grin.gif
. He is getting his NB shoes today so very intrested to see them, he has to get back shoes on his front feet to help suport his arthritic coffin joint.