naughty ebay woman...

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Some of you may recall I sold a saddle on ebay to a Spanish buyer who then emailed and said it had a tear in the seat (complete lie) and was in terrible condition.
I emailed back asking for pics and was going to get Weezy's Mum to call round and view it as I knew it was well wrapped and unlikely to be damaged.
Guess what I just found on ebay advertised again as in "Good condition " complete with two of my pics? The saddle. It looks like she won't be trying to send it back then doesn't it..
The cheek of the woman!

allijudd

Visit site
Thats very naughty of her Sue. At least you have found the saddle so there can be no comeback. Trouble with pictures is that they can show anything in any concept without some form of identification. She could have taken a pic of a similar saddle and claimed from you. By the way you can report her to e-bay for false representation.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I've just noticed though she has my postcode as the address to send the saddle to on her advert, how odd. have emailed ebay's fraud dept to ask for their advice, what a trick to play..
I've just bought a KK bit off there, managed to bid 5 seconds before the end in front of someone else at 10 seconds..Warm glow of satisfaction now, how childish!!

Weezy

Visit site
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what an oddball! Have nothing to report re: her reputation yet (my sister seems to have gone awol) but will still continue to make quiet enquiries!

L

lilym

cheek!!! i wonder how much she gets away with, glad you stood your ground!!

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Can you believe the cheek of it!
mad.gif

I am learning to be very untrusting of these types of complaint which is awful really for those with a genuine one. Well done on catching her out though and make sure you leave her a stinker of a negative feedback!
grin.gif