Naughty me i got my wrist slapped by h&h

koeffee

Visit site
I gave my boys a bath and posted a pic but it seems some little person had nothing better to do than complain. Oh well hope you feel better now. Always one rule for one and one for another!

imafluffybunny

Visit site
Here are the gorgeous boys (taken from HB)

Hope you dont mind me posting pics of your boys Keoffee :)

mousepic.jpg

loupic.jpg

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Just admiring them on FB. Not sure it is someone complaining I think the fatcontroller actually works weekends/evenings. Though if someone did, hope it brightened up their dull little life.

millreef

Visit site
What WAS the reason given??????? I got one in my first week because my signature photo was too big. Things like this really upset me (I know it's daft) because I hate being told off when I've done nothing wrong.

Simsar

Visit site
Just admiring them on FB. Not sure it is someone complaining I think the fatcontroller actually works weekends/evenings. Though if someone did, hope it brightened up their dull little life.

Would definately have been a complaint as the same thing happened to us a month ago and the FC said they wouldn't look at a post without a complaint!! I then posted a slightly more heated post than this and got banned for a while (naughty me).

Button pushers are REALLY infuriating arn't they! the 'Boys' look lovely Keoffee :)

koeffee

Visit site
Thanks for the comments, yes someone complained didnt mention stallions but i put there names, guess i shouldnt have?!!!! oh well. dont worrl cruiseline, we will post all your baby pics, i have 5 foals due but none by my stallions so im guessing im ok to post that??

eventrider23

Visit site
It is getting ridiculous - was like when I was temporarily banned for posting updated photos of Saffy in here and not the PG! I mean......is not like she is for sale and I do not own her sire!

GinnieRedwings

Visit site
Hum, yes, my signature pics earned me a warning even though quite a few people have got much bigger ones....

Interestingly enough, the warning coincided neatly with me having an argument (sorry, a healthy exchange of conflicting views :D) with someone on the dog side and highlighting a tiny bit of hypocrisy in the stance she was taking... :rolleyes:

That will teach me to express my opinion and camp on my positions... Not ;)

Alec Swan

Visit site
Hum, yes, my signature pics earned me a warning even though quite a few people have got much bigger ones....

Interestingly enough, the warning coincided neatly with me having an argument (sorry, a healthy exchange of conflicting views :D) with someone on the dog side and highlighting a tiny bit of hypocrisy in the stance she was taking... :rolleyes:

That will teach me to express my opinion and camp on my positions... Not ;)

The real trick, in life, is to learn from our mistakes!! :D Are there really those, who having a failing argument, will report minor infringements, by way of retaliation? A silly question, perhaps, because obviously, there are. ;)

Never mind, chin up, press on, sod 'em!! :cool:

Alec.

millreef

Visit site
Look, I'm no button pusher- so no hating please BUT, I've just trawled through the truth or dare post and some of that is pretty explicit so I just don't know why some threads are pulled and warnings given for seemingly small or non-existant infringements. It's just not fair to me.

Shutterbug

Visit site
I got reported for adding my Photography website to my sig - clearly someone complained - Im a Photography student and had only added it so folk could look at my pics - I had my FB photogprahy page on there for ages - but when I got my own website it was suddenly an issue and I got a big slap on the wrist - some people just have nothing better to do with their time but whine about what other people are doing. Pathetic really!!

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
I got my wrist slapped for replying to a thread 'Suggest Stallions'

I actually suggested other peoples stallions, as well as my own, but they removed the part where I mentioned my boy.

It is definitely button pushers, as there are plenty of thread on this forum where people have mentioned their own stallions in one way or another, so why are their posts still on????

levantosh

www.levantosportshorses.co.uk
So why is it that some people are allowed to show their foals by their stallions and others are not? We get regular updates on here of a certain horse that is by a forum members own stallion and the threads never get pulled (Oh and they tell us the horse is by their stallion with names!) I had a warning for my signature and my 2 pitapata's. Is it a case of who is friends with the FC?! And there was me thinking a forum couldn't get cliquey. Its like pony club!!!!!