Nearing warm, dry, snuggly jacket time!

truffles

Visit site
Now it's getting chillier and nippyier lol...I was wondering what winter coats you have for yourself this time, or what ones your getting.
I have one which is showjumper style shower proof one, which, as much as I love him, does make me like like quasimodo.
Anyway...Am sort of looking for a more versatile one...I love the look of these, although not sure if they're completely shower-proof, let alone torrential rain proof:
Musto Calgary Jacket
Berwick Jacket
Legend Jacket

Any of you like these, or have heard any good or bad things about them?

If they're not, then if you know of a good, lightweightish jacket which is completely water proof, then I'd love to know!
laugh.gif

Or, if you have a different tpye of jacket that you'd like to reccomend on here...post it here!

Happy jacket-searching and spending...
wink.gif

teapot

Visit site
Get either the Musto combination or the musto blouson snug

Both worth their money in gold IMHO.

Haven't had my blouson for the winter yet so can't comment but it's been fantastic in heavy rain etc.

Combination jacket put up with 9hrs in cold, wet, muddy conditions when I was working in the depths of winter at RS. It's wind proof, waterproof, mud proof, horse proof etc. Only thing I found was that because I get cold easily I had to wear more layers underneath but it's fab
grin.gif

teapot

Visit site
I got mine at the Musto Outlet shop ~goes off whistling~ Saying that though - combination jacket may be huge on you - it drowns me and I've got a small (I'm 5ft11)

And the blouson was a treat - saved up for it and kept telling myself I needed it
grin.gif

But would recommend Musto all the way

JAK

Visit site
I have a Horseware Ireland Rambo 'Ride & Ski' one! (Don't know if they even make these anymore though!)
I am a very 'hot' person & this is the most comfortable jacket I have ever had, I love it!
cool.gif

Seriously warm but doesn't overheat you! (When the Rambo jacket goes on, the h/w rugs go on! lol)