Need a name for new pony..

What should I name her?

• Total voters

MrsElle

She is a 2yo Welsh D x, currently standing at around 14.1.

She has had minimal handling, she has had a headcollar on a handful of times but has mainly been left to her own devices. She does already have a name, but I would rather her have a Welsh name, being a Welshie and living in Wales.

Poll to follow with some names I like, but suggestions gratefully received to.

Here she is:

Schollym

She is a 2yo Welsh D x, currently standing at around 14.1.

She has had minimal handling, she has had a headcollar on a handful of times but has mainly been left to her own devices. She does already have a name, but I would rather her have a Welsh name, being a Welshie and living in Wales.

Poll to follow with some names I like, but suggestions gratefully received to.

Here she is:

Polly ! You were planning a poll! Or some more traditional like
Heulwen which means sunshine. Google popular Welsh names

MrsElle

Polly ! You were planning a poll! Or some more traditional like
Heulwen which means sunshine. Google popular Welsh names
Two of the names are the names of people I know, one I have heard someone being called in the pub and the others I looked at online names and chose some I liked. Can't call her Polly, I have a niece called Polly, and I really want her to have a Welsh name - the pony, not my niece! :D

Auslander

Not on your poll - but my father breeds Welsh Springer spaniels, and all the puppies are given welsh names. My favourite girls ones were Ceinlys, Enaid, Isolde, Dillys and Betrys,

TheOldTrout

I like Ceinwen, because there's a character with a similar name (Ceinwyn I think it's spelled) in a book I'm reading!

hollymarsh

Fay - spelt Fey or Fay! I don't know why but that was the first name I thought of when I saw her and I think she looks like a Fay.