Need stable name for new horse

Astra

Visit site
Hi everyone

I haven't posted on here very much, although I'm a regular lurker, and I know how good you guys are at coming up with names so I'm hoping you might be able to help me out.

I'm in the process of buying a new horse - he is being vetted on Tuesday (fingers crossed he passes!!!) - and I'm trying to come up with a suitable stable name for him. He hasn't got one at the moment because he recently came over from Belgium. He is a very laid back 6yo very dark bay TB, no white, registered name is Azarro. My OH suggested calling him Zoro, but it doesn't really suit his personality. Other thoughts have included Zee, Tzar and Aero, but none of them are quite right. I like Tzar best, but it's too close to my old girl's name - Star.

So, I'm open to suggestions . . .

Sparklet

Visit site
Although both my girls have posh and stable names they have both been given nicknames by my daughter which bear no relation to either of their names.

Kizzy has turned into Lula and Spice has turned into Boo. It might be easier to disregard the posh name and just pick something you like.

Rambo

Visit site
What about Fred
tongue.gif
Nice and simple....lol!

Astra

Visit site
Zazu - I quite like that too. Sorry for my ignorance but I haven't seen the Lion King - what is the character like? Just wondering if it suits his personality.

I'm about 15mins from Patchetts by car.

Gingerbird

Visit site
He's very funny a bit up his own chuff, and is basically a stickler for the rules - loveable though!

I went to school in Hemel too a long while back and pony was bought from the stables on the Leighton Buzzard road - but it's all change now!