Needing some sympathy!

Moody-Mare

Visit site
It's been one of those week I'm affraid guys..
Other diy'ers using my straw and hay, hitting the kirb and scuffing my alloy, my mare has spring fever, losing one of my jobs, resulting in me having to go part time, cant afford to run my car, now i can't afford to change it:rolleyes: typical! Can things get any worse?!

Cant even have some wine tonight as I'm competing in the morning..:(

tessybear

Visit site
Thanks TB, I'll just keep thinking of that gorgeous foalie of yours! Im so jel!!!;)

If it makes you feel better my friend felt ill went to the doctors and threw up all over him :eek::D that is pretty crappy :cool:

You can have her she has a runny bum from mums antibiotics (all normal) but involves lots of vaseline and bum washes yuck !

Moody-Mare

Visit site
If it makes you feel better my friend felt ill went to the doctors and threw up all over him :eek::D that is pretty crappy :cool:

You can have her she has a runny bum from mums antibiotics (all normal) but involves lots of vaseline and bum washes yuck !

No way:eek: too funny!!

Aw the joys of babies:rolleyes: been there done that, and now my foalies 3 years old next month! Cherish every moment because they grow sooooo fast!:D