Nettex try it Club

WelshD

Visit site
Is anyone else a member? Do you still use it if so?

The deals used to be so good, things were about half price ish, now the products offered can be gimmicky, not full size or ones they must find hard to shift and you can get them for not much more on Ebay anyway

perhaps I am being just unreasonable...

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
I have found this too. I joined when it first started and everything was a great price to get their name out there more but they seem to have turned it more into just a slightly cheaper was to shift their products now.

Bertolie

Visit site
I joined back in the beginning and had some good deals. I haven't bought anything for ages now as it always seems to be the 'blueberry' range which is quite pricey, or like has been said, small size versions.

Fjord

Visit site
They used to do free delivery as well, which made it really worthwhile, but I haven't ordered anything for ages either.

MuddyMonster

Visit site
I used to use it lots, but haven't used it for a while for the same reasons as others. Hopefully, the 'proper' deals will come back soon :D

RubysGold

Visit site
I loved it at first. Would always log in at start of the month to see what they were selling.
Now I don't even bother looking because it seems to have gone totally downhill :-(