neue schule bits

Bertie10

Visit site
Hi
I just wondered what peoples thoughts were on these bits & if they are worth the extra money. I have been recommended to use an eggbut with logenze for fatwork & a full cheek waterford for hacking & jumping.
Are they worth the extra money than the similar cheaper versions?
Thought the NS bitting helpline was fantastic but wanted some opinions before ordering.
Cheers!
B x

BigRed

Visit site
I think they are very well made and the horses like them. I have had the team up and now the verbindend.

When I look at my stainless steel french link that I bought from the local tack shop, vs the NS bit, the quality is miles apart.

connie1288

Visit site
I use a lozenge snaffle and the universal gag, tbh i dont think the waterfords are any different. The snaffle i only have because it was cheap on ebay, you can now find copies that are of equal quality if you shop around that are much cheaper.

LittleSoph

southeastriders.myfanforum.org
I've just bought a four year old and have him in the NS loose ring beval with the tranz. lozenge and he really likes it.
Someone said to me a little while ago... it's madness that we spend so much on a horse, so much on a saddle, and then slap a £10 bit of metal in their mouth and expect acceptance of it. Just everything about the NS bits are better quality.
Well worth the cash IMO.

emmiec12

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The snaffle i only have because it was cheap on ebay, you can now find copies that are of equal quality if you shop around that are much cheaper.

[/ QUOTE ]

MaryMoo - what are the cheaper copies?

flyingfeet

Visit site
lozeggbuttsnaffle.jpg

Cheap copy of lozenge snaffle, although schulung angled lozenge.

tabithakat64

Visit site
My gelding goes really well in his NS bit, pony however goes nicely in the Sprenger WH Soft. Biting is very trial and error but I do generally like NS bits as they are very well made.

MegaBeast

Visit site
Been having steering issues with my youngster so got the NS full cheek tranz lozenge snaffle for jumping especially xc which has worked wonders.

ps they're much cheaper from surreyequestrian.co.uk !