Never think 'it's a while since i fell off'

Shoei

Visit site
Because you will then fall off, guaranteed!!!

Ouch!!!

Only just thinking it had been 2 years this morning.

Trotting along nicely, warming up on a long rein when the numpty spooked at his own shadow, lept in the air, ran forward and bronced! Shocked that I was on the floor!!! No major harm done and worked well afterwards but I ache from trying to stay on.

No bang to the head this time either but I have low BP and as soon as I finished and got home it drooped through my boots so now have headache but good excuse to have some chocolate!

Visit site
I fall off approximately every 2 years so I am good til August next year 😂😂😂

It's never the falling off that's the problem. It's the hitting the ground that hurts!

I hope your not too sore tomorrow!

Ellzbellz97

Visit site
Hope you're ok!! blimmin horses, I was thinking it had been a while since something happened to me and my mare only went and gave me a black eye sunday on a fun ride... currently been in work all week getting strange looks as she's done a really good job at bruising it :rolleyes: Chocolate is definitely the cure for most things :p

Pippity

Visit site
I fall off approximately every 2 years so I am good til August next year 😂😂😂

It's never the falling off that's the problem. It's the hitting the ground that hurts!

Not true! I fractured my spine without falling off!

(Horse bucked. I came out of the saddle, landed on the pommel, and crunched a vertebrae. It was only when he carried on bucking that I bailed.)