New baby!!

SnowPhony

Visit site
I just want to introduce you all to our new baby! We picked her up this morning. She's utterly adorable!

23806_501406585385_723730385_111022.jpg

And here's one of Ellie the other day, just so she doesn't feel left out!

nelly.jpg

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
SQQQQQQQQQUUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I need information!!!! Name, age, where's she from?
She is gorgeous! Is she a longcoat (hard to tell when they are little, I know!)

Ellie is looking well
laugh.gif

SnowPhony

Visit site
Ellie dearest is currently in a huff. I thought she'd love having a baby to mother rather than the cats but she's definitely sulking!

I got home from work to find they have called her Eva. She's 9 weeks old and we got her from a breeder in Lincolnshire. Her parents are just magnificent!

There were 3 others in the litter, one of which was already sold, another was very definitely long coated and another that was definite short...she is somewhere in the middle.

I want to wake her up and have a play!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Cool, PM me the breeder's name? We now have an Evie and an Eva on the forum!

I remember N was SO put out when we got the Boydog. She was never grumpy or horrible to him, just kept looking at us going: 'When is he going away again? Does he HAVE to share the run with me? Why is he so bouncy?'

laugh.gif

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Aaw she is gorgeous, ditto CC breeding pls. We need more shepherds on here to fight back agaisnt the spangles. I use Eva as Evie's sunday best name
wink.gif
, I can make it sound more severe than Evie when she is being slightly naughty but not bad enough to warrant "Oi you little s**t"
grin.gif

SnowPhony

Visit site
Okay for those that requested her breeding, she's by Rover of Cawston out of Jandoneve Ally. They are both owned by her breeder.

She has Rosehurst Chris lines on her dads side, same as our old girlie and a fair few champions in there too on both sides.

CC, Earlvill Andy ring any bells? Irish Champion aparently. I have no idea on breeding really although mother dearest is quite excited looking at her pedigree and is talking of showing her where as I've got my sights set on obedience!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Yes, saw Andy in the flesh a number of times, a nice dog, see a pic here, lots of interesting info. Andy is middle-to-bottom.

http://www.iol.ie/~germanshepherdforum/areflection.htm

You will see Chris in a lot of UK pedigrees, he was very heavily used in the 1990s and was a prolific producer, as was his sire, the double Sieger Uran, who is one of my favourite dogs ever.

Haven't heard of the sire or dam's kennel names. Did they have hips and elbows done?

*Do obedience. It's better*
tongue.gif

SnowPhony

Visit site
Oh he is a nice dog! Pretty sure the dam and sire are just family pets to be honest. Lovely types, very friendly and chilled out. I'm sure mum mentioned hip scores, however, after 3 hours sleep after a long night shift before picking her up I can't say I was particually interested in all the important stuff and was just cooing over very cute pups!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Aw, bless, I'd probably have been going through the pedigrees with a fine tooth comb, holding x-rays up to the light and doing the Volhard aptitude test with each of the puppies.

Not, I'd have been giving them massive snurfles too
tongue.gif
grin.gif

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Chris is back in the pedigrees of Saffie and Evie, as he is in a lot of UK lines as CC says. Fancy not paying attention to hip scores after all CC and I have been preaching, good job your mum was on the ball.
grin.gif
Know what you mean about cute puppies, even with all my years in the breed when picking pups I find it very hard to pick the one showing the best construction and tend to go for the one with the personality,probably why I don't show my dogs any more
tongue.gif

SnowPhony

Visit site
We picked her based on her personality too in all honesty! There was an absoloutely huge pup there who was gorgeous but she wasn't very forthcoming and seemed fairly nervous, Where as little Eva was right up there wanting to say hello. She hasn't cried in the night once and is so chilled out. She's awesome!