New bridle shopping challenge.

blitznbobs

Visit site
So thanks to a minor disaster I need a new bridle.

if there are any keen shoppers out there it

must be

black
cob sized
not too fine (going on a dressage cob)
Anatomical head piece
cavesson noseband ( prefer crank back) - no flash loop please
prefer bling browband but not a deal breaker
prefer to stay under £250…

I can’t find anything that is in stock that I like and I am currently bridleless (do have a double but he doesn’t go well in it and the slip head isn’t separate.)

thanks

blitz xx

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Sabre Cordoba Sensitive?

https://www.shop.sabreleather.co.uk...lver-padded--snaffle-comfort-bridle-768-p.asp

The pic is of a flash noseband, but in the drop down box you can select an English crank or a traditional English (cavesson) noseband. Seems to be in stock, and you can twiddle the brow band size to suit. Very nice bridles.

There is some more choice of brow band, does this v shaped one float your boat?

https://www.shop.sabreleather.co.uk/sabre-codoba-metallic-leather-vee-browband-5523-p.asp

Skib

sites.google.com
I rode for years in a Sabre bridle which I loved. On my share mare. She wasnt a cob. Irish of some sort. But I liked her tack so much, I promised myself that if I ever got a horse I would buy the same.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I'd go for the sabre cordoba as well. Mine is in regular use and about 10 years old, still looks new. I'm just figuring out if I can justify one for the 3yo ? only really need head, throat and cheek pieces as I have 2 nosebands for my other one ...

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Tbh I think all the decent brands selling "traditional" type bridles let you mix and match these days.

Andrew657

Visit site
I have a never used Kieffer that meets your requirements (except has flash loop). You will see post/photos on Yorkshire Regional board