New Bridle

ajf

Visit site
Hi All,

I want a new bridle for my boy (Woody if any of you remember him - the accident prone one!).

I can remember seeing posts from HOYS (I think!) where people had said about these lovely bridles that we're just a little different but cannot find post :( and I really liked them!

Basically if needs to be full size, black and have a cavesson. I don't want a crank (he's in a rubber snaffle and loose cavesson). There was this one bridle that had 'hidden' attachments for a flash but I don't want the normal 'loop' hanging down.

Any ideas?

Ta muchly

There is a few xmas chocs left but they are the dodgy flavours (i.e. coffee and strawberry. Blurgh)

NeverSayNever

Visit site
the only ones ive seen with a hidden flash attachment are frank baines and mark todd.

i love my jeffries with a plain cavesson though.

ajf

Visit site
Thanks NSN, always like Frank Baines in flesh but never seem inspired by them when looking online as never seems to be much choice?!?

Shall look at the Jefferies, had forgotten them!

Ah thanks Bantry!

I already have a Jaguar for other horse and LOVE it, but disregarded as pictures always show a crank! :D

ajf

Visit site
Thanks UTW - I am lusting after a proper Dy'on to try on my other horse but am a little scared of £265 if it doesn't make an once of difference to him!