New dressage saddle for a TB. 2k budget. Help!!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Love my Equipe Olympia :) and you could pick one up second hand for your price range I think.

Skylla has the K&M original dressage saddle, she likes it but I miss my fixed outer block of a monoflap so will keep with it until she's finished changing shape.

Best thing to do is to sit in a few and find what you and she likes :).

rosiesowner

Visit site
Love my Equipe Olympia :) and you could pick one up second hand for your price range I think.

Skylla has the K&M original dressage saddle, she likes it but I miss my fixed outer block of a monoflap so will keep with it until she's finished changing shape.

Best thing to do is to sit in a few and find what you and she likes :).

I am a big block person too! The fitting will involve a good ride in any that fit her so I'm excited to see what suits us best. Like waiting for an early Christmas now!!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Super exciting for sure! Still adore my Equipe two years on :), though still want one with suede seat and knee rolls but that might be my showing background sneaking in :eek: ;)...

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
HAs anyone ever tried the schleese saddles? A friend of mine mentioned it on fb but never heard of it.

Very expensive Canadian semi and fully custom saddles. A certain degree of controversy as they fit to the shoulder angle rather than the ribcage angle, they market female friendly seats too. Don't have fitters here, well they had one a few years ago but not for long. Bigger in the US, so you'd find more on COTH forum.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Very expensive Canadian semi and fully custom saddles. A certain degree of controversy as they fit to the shoulder angle rather than the ribcage angle, they market female friendly seats too. Don't have fitters here, well they had one a few years ago but not for long. Bigger in the US, so you'd find more on COTH forum.

That's an interesting concept, thanks for replying sbloom.