New EC centre in planning - Bristol

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Just found out from our architects at work they are planning a big EC in Bristol. They have the funding and just getting the go ahead. It will have a perm XC course indoor school/outdoor and 30 + stables. Will cost over £3m. Could be quite exciting.

siennamum

Visit site
Wow. Wonder where that will be?
Fantastic for us we're pretty spoilt already
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
Ooo exciting stuff
smile.gif

Addington is currently having a face lift - the new 90x90 outdoor gel track is fab
smile.gif
they have knocked down the old 30x70 indoor school and extending that and putting in a new resturant etc - Its so nice to have a good venue only 40 minutes away lol

Worth noting a new venue - who knows they may run BE events there?

I know Addington are thinking of running an all-weather BE event - how this will take off tho I dont know.

Bossanova

Visit site
I heard rumours it was going up again- also Nick's yard's future looks a bit uncertain.
Very exciting though- wander where theyre doing it, Hand would be convenient for me!!

dieseldog

Visit site
I wouldn't have thought It would be at the Hand as that already has planning, also not enough room for a XC. From LECs post it sounds like a new development.

It was in the local paper (Clevedon) a month or so ago that the Hand Complex was up for sale, don't know if anyone has bought it. Hope it doesn't go for housing.

pipharrison

Visit site
Is this place going to be in Bristol for def???

I have heard a rumour today in the local tack shop that Mendip Riding Centre in Churchill is opening up again...That has pleny of room for a really good x-country course. 2x schools one that could be easily made into a in door.

Lets hope. Maybe I can get my job back!!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
It will be brand new please pm me for details as do not want to mention it publicly due to it going for planning. I think Tim Collins place at Stretcholt is for sale as well think around £2m mark and that has a lovely complex hope that gets opened up properly.