new girl on H n H

mrgoop

Visit site
Hi everyone, after constant badgering from my mate (ladylisa) i have decided to join the fun. I have been reading all the stuff for a day or two, and shed many a tear. Lost my darling horse in june this year... a suspected wobbler, now i'm not so sure!!! Heartless maybe but after saying "never again" i am off to see another on Saturday, is this wrong????

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
Welcome to HHO! So sorry to hear about your horse, but hopefully you'll have lots of happy horsey memories to come!
smile.gif

mrgoop

Visit site
my boy i lost was 17.3ish Gelderlander X, chestnut and very grumpy, but i loved him with all my heart!! i am going to see a 17.2 Irish Draught X TB stunning, but will have to be extra special!! Wish me luck. No one will ever take "G's" place

Natalie_H

Visit site
Hi There & welcome! No it's not wrong - as Weezy said, you are opening a new place in your heart for a new horse. When my beloved Sophie died after 13 happy years together, I had a new horse within 10 days. Far too soon many said, but worked out great for me! He was never meant to replace her, but to be a new project. Doesn't mean I have forgotten her!!!

mrgoop

Visit site
Thanx all, it's so easy to listen to non horsey people and get the wrong information and opinions!! Will keep u posted and will get some pics of my beloved boy on here as soon as i get the hang of it!! xxx

Tia

Visit site
Hi and welcome!! I agree with everyone else - go for it!! You will never forget your old horse no matter how many other horses you have in your life.

Theresa_F

Visit site
Hello and welcome.

After the loss of my beloved Breeze, I saw another old TB mare exactly a week later and took her.

She never replaced the old Boo Boo - very different in a lot of ways, but I found having another horse to care about really did help with getting over the loss of the old baggage.

Nothing worse than seeing an empty stable.

They never replace, but do become as loved with time.

Hope you enjoy the forum, it is my favorite internet place to be.

horsehaha

Visit site
Hey and welcome!
Erm i think i know you *laughs out loud*
don't suppose your the person thats going to be sharing the barn with me if everything goes well saturday? Hehe pretty sure its you :)
Heather x

horsehaha

Visit site
good good, hehe i hope you like kittens! :p
Yesterday we went to pick two 6week old kittens up to live in the barn(restricted to feed room atm) so hopefully our feed will be kept in tact this year!

Just been to check on them and feed them now, both snuggled up in their basket. So cute!

mrgoop

Visit site
Ah bless, rat control thats wot i like to hear!! Getting quite excited now, can't wait to get the boy here now. By the way love your pic of Bella. See you very soon xxx