New here...long time lurker

Bellasophia

Visit site
Hello..I'd like to join in after reading this board for the last year. I'm living in Italy now after emigrating from lancashire in 91. I now have two standard poodles and have had dogs all my life,from mastiff and Rottweiler to chihuahua and sylkie terrier....my interests are health issues and grooming. I also engrave glass windows ,doors etc and Woodburn furniture...especially dog related. I look forward to becoming an active member here.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Ciao Bellasophia!

Where are you in Italy? I used to live in Tuscany, working with horses (just before you went out, so many moons ago). I love Italy,

PolarSkye

Visit site
Ciao! Italy? Very jealous. Whereabouts? Welcome to the Forum.

You sound very talented - can we see some examples of your work?

P

Bellasophia

Visit site
Hi, I'm in n.Italy,in the countryside outside of Turin. It is wonderful dog walking country,practically no restrictions and we are surrounded by the alps.The biggest dangers are ticks, wild boar,or loose,unaccompanied dogs on occasion.
On a plus side the weather is wonderful year round.
I've been here for 23 years now and love it,but still miss uk at times.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Polar sky...here's a taste...it's just a hobby now but enjoyable all the same.
IMG_0524-1.jpg

Detail of a drawer corner.
terrieringlese20091121.jpg

And some cupboard doors..
IMG_0702.jpg

Polar sky...this is a little cupboard I've done to put my dog clippers and drier in...my passion is the glasswork,but as I get older the wood and leatherwork is easier on my hands and eyes.

Saneta

Visit site
WOW, you are very talented, beautiful pictures!!!! Wish you still lived in the UK. I'm coming to Italy next month, staying by Lake Garda. Can't wait...