New Horse Day!

Penguin_Toes

Visit site
Meet William who arrived yesterday, bringing me back into the world of horse ownership in the middle of the greatest cost of living crisis seen in decades! :oops:

He is lovely, I hope I can do him justice. He's 11 and the plan is to just have fun with him and for him to fit in with our young family. If I have jumped an 80cm course by the end of the year I'll be delighted!

Thanks for indulging me, have a good day everyone :)

Picture1.jpgPicture2.jpgIMG-20220301-WA0011.jpg

Penguin_Toes

Visit site
Oh thank you everybody, how kind!

Congrats. Very exciting. He looks like a handsome fella. New rug collection too ??

Yes! None of the horses I viewed came with anything, it has cost me a small fortune to get set back up.

I wonder if its because its so much easier to sell things nowadays thanks to Facebook etc so why send your horse off with a few hundred pounds worth of kit?

It's fair enough but my bank balance at the moment is making me feel a bit queasy!

What a handsome young man! Congratulations!

I love his beautiful long ears very much indeed ?

Now that you mention it they are long aren't they! How cute :D

Crollaz

Visit site
Meet William who arrived yesterday, bringing me back into the world of horse ownership in the middle of the greatest cost of living crisis seen in decades! :oops:

He is lovely, I hope I can do him justice. He's 11 and the plan is to just have fun with him and for him to fit in with our young family. If I have jumped an 80cm course by the end of the year I'll be delighted!

Thanks for indulging me, have a good day everyone :)

View attachment 88434View attachment 88435View attachment 88436
Ooooh he is Gorgeous XXXX

SEL

Visit site
Lovely - his facial marking are like my old warmblood from 20 odd years ago which made me smile. Hoping you'll have enough fun to not notice your diminishing bank balance!

Penguin_Toes

Visit site
Lovely - his facial marking are like my old warmblood from 20 odd years ago which made me smile. Hoping you'll have enough fun to not notice your diminishing bank balance!

Ohhhh I don't suppose you have any pictures? The more pictures the merrier!