New horse update, and another one.

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
My new Irish horse is now known as 'Argy Bargy'. He has become ever so sweet and affectionate, but if he gets a barge on not a lot stops him. Managed to change dressings without sedation the other day, and took them off today - all but healed. He had his wolf teeth out Friday, they were leaning forwards and in, must have been causing him a lot of pain. Had physio to him today, wrenched all down LH, must have been stuck somewhere. He was also very stiff behind the ears, totally dead on the right side. She spent a lot of time with him and he seemed to enjoy it, hopefully up from here!
Ive been slapping camrosa on his bald tail. Amazing stuff! After the 3rd day a thick scab peeled off the top, like a crust. Loads of hair growth beneath it.
He loves to suck my thumb, stands like a lamb if I play with his mouth. Hopefully he will feel the same about the bit! Not bad for a horse whose head you couldnt get near this time last week.
Also, this horse arrived Sunday. 7yo, 16.3hh, TB. What do you think of him?
scarletboy001.jpg

vicijp

Thank you HH, always enjoy your site too, our foal also looks like a tortoiseshell cat at the moment.
The grey is very nice to ride, hes known as 'Sambo'. Hes one of those horses that sees everything, but the worst he ever does is a small shy. He will also jump 5ft from one stride of canter, I know - was showing off one day (he was in training here before).

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
yet another super horse in the Price stable. I would be totally spoilt for choice what with the big chestnut (still not forgotten him!) and now this lovely grey. OH would divorce me though if I bought another.

vicijp

Thank you, i if you get divorced before the spring you may well be in luck! If the big horse cant show on the track what he does at home by then he will be for sale. He moves like a dream, but is a trickier ride then this one (has never refused or run out but that doesnt go to say he hasnt tried!). I will take some photos of him when I get chance, he has really matured out in the field this summer.

Kelly1982

Visit site
I'm really pleased things are working out with your new boy. He sounds like her deserves a bit of TLC at last.

Loving the grey though, he is stunning!! You will have no trouble selling him