New Horse!

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Well after a couple of false starts finally I have bought my new horse. He's still in Wiltshire at the moment until I can arrange shared transport to the wild North but I thought I'd introduce him. His name is Ingrato 2, he's a 14.2hh, 6yo PRE (Andalusian), gelding and he is beautiful. Here's a photo - I'll post more in the Picture Gallery.

ingratoweb.jpg

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Thanks Weezy. Sheila at NFA was so lovely, and what a beautiful place... I could have moved in! When I tried Ingrato I took him out for a hack, just him and me and the tanks on Salisbury Plains. He didn't turn a hair
smile.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Chico will be going there to be sold when his loaner has had enough of him LOL - yep Sheila does come across really nicely and the area I know well - its beautiful!

When do you hope to receive him?

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
I'm hoping to get transport arranged for next week... it's a long journey so I'm having to wait for a shared load (all my money went on buying him!).

I'm sure Sheila will find Chico a lovely home, you can tell she adores all the horses she has in
grin.gif

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Sheila did mention Kevin Scott but he doesn't have any loads coming in my direction unfortunately. Sheila and I went on one of those multi-quote websites and Dan Hudson International Transport came back with a good price. Kevin gave them the thumbs up so will probably end up using them.

teapot

Visit site
It's a dennis lookalike (dennis was an andy that was at my yard for about a year but eventually went back to the breeder)

Very nice horse you've got there
grin.gif

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Well Ingrato arrived at tea time, after his five hour journey from Wiltshire. He got himself in a state to start with, apparently, but was calm and settled by the time he arrived in the frozen north.

He seemed quite impressed with his view from his stable window:
ingratoview2.jpg

And he soon settled and started eating his net:
ingratoday1.jpg

Tomorrow he gets to play out in the field with my other horse and then Thursday, if he seems totally settled, I'll jump on him. Can't wait to get going with him
smile.gif