New horsebox eek :-)

ann-jen

Visit site
Approx 2weeks until its ready.... can't wait!
Getting rid of my old banger and the new one will have better living area with huge luxury of actual flushing toilet and on board running water lol :-o. There's much more storage on board and actual electric supply to the living!
Am now contemplating adding some luxuries in the living (bearing in mind this will also accommodate 2 large and sometimes mucky dogs!) So any ideas? The seating will be vinyl to wipe clean because of said mucky dogs but am thinking could add throws/cushions. Obviously need to kit out sleeping area in the luton. Am thinking of getting maybe a small handheld hoover for getting rid of dog/horse hair. I already have a basic picnic set in the old banger but didn't really use it because of the crap water/electric/gas supply. But am hoping the new one will be a little home from home so any things I should add/can't leave without etc for long days at shows/odd overnighter!
VVVV excited!!!!

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
We can't leave for an away show without a decent supply of alcohol! Haha.
We've added a dehumidifier to ours and it has made a load of difference! Much more pleasent to stay in.

Can't think of anything else right now! But do upload pics of it all done! :)

ann-jen

Visit site
I will do. Was happy to find out there is a little horse shower thing on it (thought this would be extra!) so no more lugging heavy leaky water canisters around.... bonus!
Had a telly in the old one, but never used it, partly because I could never be arsed to charge up the leisure battery to use it.... am wondering if its worth taking it out and putting it into the new lorry now as there is a better power source.... Not sure whether I'd use it or not!

coffeeandabagel

Visit site
I bought a lorry on Monday - and was searching forum for ideas of what to add, what to keep in it. Does your horse shower have a pump - if not how does the water have enough pressure to come out..?
A big loading light on the back and an external bulkhead light by grooms door are on my list. I dont have hookup so that going on today hopefully!

Exciting isnt it!

ann-jen

Visit site
Apparently there is a tank on board that supplies the living area and also a tap in an external locker for filling buckets/hosing horse so must have some sort of pump system for it to work. I had asked for this on my initial quote but it wasn't on the itemized estimate so thought it'd be an "extra" but think must just be standard in the build.
Yes its really exciting! I'm sure there are loads of bits and bobs that you don't think about until afterwards tho! Think there's a light in the tack locker too. Is going to be such an upgrade on what I've got that I may move in permanently lol.