New hounds!

{97702}

Visit site
Like like like 😍😍😍😍😍 what beautiful looking black hounds, enjoy your lovely new home Star and Jimmy 😊

We never mind more pictures at any stage MuddyTB 😄

MuddyTB

Visit site
Thanks all...sure there will be more pics soon.
I suspect the sofas will be taken over at some point but not happened yet...our old boy never bothered until it got cold in winter then he climbed out of the draft :)

{97702}

Visit site
They look beautiful. Our black greyhound wasn't as shiny or sleek looking when she came from kennels!!

I was thinking that too CM - they usually have horrible thick kennel coats! Mind you Marty is sleek and shiny, maybe it’s because it’s been a hot summer?

MuddyTB

Visit site
Oh they're beautiful! Can you tell what they're like character-wise yet? x
So far he is really quiet and chilled, a bit nervous of narrow gaps and men so suspect he may have had a bad experience at some point, (not the kennels we got him from though). He likes to be in the same room as you then go to sleep.

She is nuts, a real people dog who has to be the centre of attention at all times. She's a princess who likes to sleep in a big quilt and barges in to take anything he wants to play with. He seems used to it bless him and we make sure he doesn't miss out but she is definitely the confident one.

some show

Visit site
The girls usually rule the roost don't they! I know Greyhound Gap make it well known about the black bitches being the barmiest - and the boys just have to put up with it!