New joiner!

Finns

Visit site
Hi, I've just joined - not sure if this is the right place to put this - but just wanted to say hello!
I've got a pony called Finn and we mainly do dressage.

RunToEarth

Visit site
hello, nice to meet you, I am rosiie, have a few nutty horsies with me at the moment. Dont feel like nobody is replying, its late and this lot need sleep, we are a very friendly bunch and I hope you enjoy HHO
laugh.gif
xx

JAK

Visit site
Hi there & welcome to the forum!
smile.gif

Look forward to hearing more about your pony & perhaps seeing some piccies? (We love piccies! LOL)

nic0lay

New User
Visit site
Hi, I am a new joiner too! I have got two lovely horses and have just brought an albion saddle (secondhand) for one of them. Can anyone tell me where the serial number is supposed to be so I can check it has not been stolen. Hope to hear from lots of you.

Finns

Visit site
Thanks for all the welcomes!

We're in Radlett Herts. Sounds a slightly bizarre question, but Katiejaye you're not the Katie at my yard are you (Wild Farm)? It's just that your horse looks awfully similar to one at my yard- apologies if not

Pictures of finns
newhouseandpicturesoffinn033.jpg

finnatregionals-kwfeb06015.jpg

(Sorry, I can't seem to make them any smaller!)

katiejaye

Visit site
Finn looks great in yours too! I'll have to be careful about what I say about people on the yard now...(only joking!). I'm happy to see i'm not the only one who goes to bed so late! Was just practicing my plaits before as i'm going to Patchetts on Sat and was complaining to Anna how much better yours were! I'm definately in need of some more lessons but am improving!