New livery yard!

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Wish me luck, I've never done this livery thing before!

It's a lovely yard, the owner, an ex dairy farmer, puts quality before profit - so it's a nice yard, with nice grazing, nice home grown hay and haylage. The terrible two will not be happy about the gelding/mare split grazing, but they get stables next to each other with lower walls, so they can groom and such.

Just been out to buy everything my dad gave away back, spent a lot less than I remember paying whenever we had a big shop down south!!

It's got a nice atmosphere as well - there's a sign on the tackroom door labelled "how to avoid bitchyness" and there's a somewhat humerous sign about school etique. Apparently they've only ever had one miserable livery who left of her own stead, another's been there 5 years!!!

Now I just need a pony! The YO and I are going over tonight to get the discoloured one, and some irish lads are bringing the gypsy thug back next week
smile.gif

Oooh, pony fun and games again
smile.gif

And there's a lovely dalmation... I'm worried dorey might thing she is one, what with the spots and all...

ruscara

Visit site
I am glad you have found a good yard. You will enjoy going there if the people are friendly, and you need not worry about your horses. Have fun!
smile.gif

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
I never sold her
confused.gif

She was going to be sold after a sort of loany thing with payments, but things didn't work out so she came home without any payments made.

She's always been mine
smile.gif