New lorry (pic) and a daft question

ann-jen

Visit site
10fd2416d7c8f11d742ae6c161ed0da1_zpsc4fe0506.jpg

Daft question about the battery in the living. It charges off the lorry battery. There are several switches. I know I need to switch the ones marked water pump and lights off when not in use. But the is one that has a 3 way setting .... Neutral, lorry battery and living battery..... The living power comes on when it's set to living. How am I supposed to leave this when the lorry isn't in use? Flicked to neutral or to lorry battery? Also there is a further switch that is labelled I and II. Not sure what this one is for??? I did get all this explained to me when I bought the lorry but there was so much info a lot of it went in one ear and out the other :-(
I would post more pics as its so lovely and I'm so proud of it but photobucket is being a temperamental so-so grrrr!

dieseldog

Visit site
That is a beautiful lorry! You sure you want to put a horse in it? I cant really help you with the batteries but I would email who you bought it off and then print the reply and keep it in the lorry somewhere.

ann-jen

Visit site
Thanks I'm thrilled with it. And will do....but in case they don't reply quickly would still be grateful if anyone knows. Worried I'm going to flatten the battery by doing it wrong!

ann-jen

Visit site
Yes that's what I thought too. Next daft question. Does anyone have a toilet with a fold down sink? There's no plug hole so can't work out where the water goes after use????

humblepie

Visit site
The sink empties as you fold it back as it tips into the tray behind the sink and there is a plug hole right down the bottom of the tray. Lovely lorry.

mil1212

Visit site
Can't really answer the battery question, but do you also have an isolator switch? Mine is behind a locker door in the skirt by the actual lorry battery which isolates it entirely.
Beautiful lorry, very tasteful colour :) Who built it?

ann-jen

Visit site
No I don't think there is an isolator. Will check the battery to be sure but he definitely didn't discuss it at the hand over.
It was built by GB bodybuilders. And what a lovely job they have done. Lots of little features on it that I wwasnt expecting that just make life much easier :)
www.gbbodybuilders.co.uk