New market joint supplement

Krysha_n_Helga

Visit site
does anyone use this on their horse?
how long did it last you as i have the 1.5 kg tub and would like to know how long it lasts so i can she how much it costs me EG a week/day.
Also is £69 cheep for a tub (1.5kg) ?
Thnk you
krysha

nomini

Visit site
I was given this by the vet cos alisha has strained her coffin joint. Not entirely sure how much it is as haven't had the bill through yet, but i have been told by people on my yard who have also been given it that it costs in the region of £97, so if that is correct then £69 is very cheap for a 1.5kg tub! Also not sure how long it lasts as I have only been using it for two weeks, but so far doesn't look like i have used very much so i am sure it is going to last me ages!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Try this link Newmarket Joint Supplement
smile.gif

dianchi

Visit site
My lasted me 3 months! And its fantastic stuff my mare had it when she had damaged her suspensory ligament and it helped no end!

jayvee

Visit site
My mare has been on NMJS for 8yrs!! Shes rising 19 and still very sound, has been through out. I have been giving her 1 heaped scoop for so long everyday I can't think what the recommended dose is. But to me its a daily top up rather than a big fix of it now and then. Think the tub easily lasts me 4mths? If not more. Good price at £69. Wheres that from??
shocked.gif

shellely

Visit site
i was given new market joint from my vet it cost me £30 for 500g so £69 for 1.5kg is good value, i only used it for a couple of weeks and then changed back to synequin so cant comment on how good it was but the vet did say it was the next best to synequin she could give me.