New Member from Canada

coyotecreek

New User
www.coyotecreekhorsefarm.com
Hello,
I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself.
My farm name is Coyote Creek Farm, located in Ontario, Canada. I thought it would be fun to talk to fellow horse lovers in another country. I will have to learn how to post pictures of my horses, but for now will add my website address for those who wish to take a peek.
I am looking forward to getting to know some of you..
Donna
Coyote Creek Farm

scotsmare

www.creativewritingforaliving.co.uk
Welcome
smile.gif
Hope you like it here!
smile.gif

TarrSteps

Visit site
Cool!
smile.gif

Arthur. . . how long have you lived there? Did you know the Rombachs when they were there? It was ages ago now and I can't remember the road but horses are a small world so it's worth asking!

I moved to London from Keswick last year. (Not much Arab experience but I did start two stallions for Cherry Hill in Stoufville a couple of years ago.)

Silverspring

Visit site
I LOVE ARABS! Just thought I'd mention that after looking at the stallions
laugh.gif
my girl is an El Shaklan Arab too!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy all we have to say, good and bad
wink.gif

coyotecreek

New User
[ QUOTE ]
Cool!
smile.gif
Hi,
It is a small world. I have been in Arthur for over 25 years. My Arabian stallion, Infiniti Z was at Cherry Hill when he was 2 years old, and being shown by Mike Wilson. (who is now in Florida) I also have another half arabian stallion named His Mir Image (a 2 Time World Ch. & 2 Time National Ch)
The Rombachs you are referring to...did they have a Hanovarian stallion named Lorbaz??

Thank you to everyone else for welcoming me..

Arthur. . . how long have you lived there? Did you know the Rombachs when they were there? It was ages ago now and I can't remember the road but horses are a small world so it's worth asking!

I moved to London from Keswick last year. (Not much Arab experience but I did start two stallions for Cherry Hill in Stoufville a couple of years ago.)

[/ QUOTE ]

louise4208

Visit site
hello and welcome.
I have a friend who is emigrating to Canada later this year. She recently came back from a trip there and the reports of her new home sound amazing! She mentioned heated water troughs and acre upon acre of hacking that she looking forward to.

I'm jealous, although hoping to visit sometime!

coyotecreek

New User
Hi
Yes we have heated water troughs here...but I thought that would be common? I have 100 acres here at my farm, with a river running through it...so yes there is lots of acreage to ride. Its funny how we take these things for granted..

How do I add a photo with my post?? I can't seem to find where to do this??

Silverspring

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lottilou...have you heard of Performance Arabians in Scotland?
They own a son of my stallion Infiniti Z...a palomino/white half arabian stallion named Its Showtyme.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard of them, they yard is relatively close to where i keep my horse. They produce beautiful horse's, maybe a bit out of my price bracket though
smile.gif

coyotecreek

New User
[ QUOTE ]
Cool!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it Franz Rombach? If so, than my father in laws farm was just a couple of miles away. I had visited the Rombach farm a few times...and my sister in law bred a mare to his stallion before he took him overseas. I am still finding it hard to believe that you know people that I know....

Chellebean

chellebeanequestrian.com
[ QUOTE ]
24c7ix5.jpg

Whoohoo! I thought I would experiment and see if I could add a pic by using another site and it worked...yeah!!
This is His Mir Image....one of my stallions..

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I want him, can i steal him??? and btw welcome!
laugh.gif

coyotecreek

New User
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
24c7ix5.jpg

Whoohoo! I thought I would experiment and see if I could add a pic by using another site and it worked...yeah!!
This is His Mir Image....one of my stallions..

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I want him, can i steal him??? and btw welcome!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I think it would be hard to steal him....LOL He is easy to spot!!
But Thank you for the nice compliment and the welcome..
He is "For Sale" though if you want to buy him...:)

Enfys

Visit site
Hi Donna,

Good to see new names on here. I recognised the farm name straight away.
laugh.gif

Funnily enough we almost bought a property in Drayton not far from Arthur a couple of years ago, I am near Paris now.

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Cool!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack Donna, TS (still think of you as Cruiser) hope you are still enjoying London.

Was that THE Cherry Hill?
smile.gif

Scribbles

Visit site
Helloo!

Me and my OH are hoping to move to Canada in the next few years, once we're both fully qualified and all that.

TarrSteps

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

The Rombachs you are referring to...did they have a Hanovarian stallion named Lorbaz??

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorbas, yes! Franz is back in Germany now, where Helen lives (she's the manager of the Achen horse show now!), Bonnie lives in Keswick and no longer has horses of her own but does a lot of equine writing and photography.
smile.gif

Wow, the wonders of the internet. This is one of those embarrassing "Canadian moments" where people ask if you know someone who knows someone they know and you lecture them about what a huge country it is and how not all Canadians know each other . . . only to find out there is a connection.

TarrSteps

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack Donna, TS (still think of you as Cruiser) hope you are still enjoying London.

Was that THE Cherry Hill?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi! Sorry about the name change - I now have Canadian and English virtual identities.
smile.gif

I guess it was "the" Cherry Hill
smile.gif
. . . this one: http://www.cherryhillarabs.on.ca/ - the Lehmanns.