New neddie in waiting

Ceriann

Visit site
The long search for a needie for the novice hubby may be over. We saw, we tried, we liked and now on deposit. Hubby was happily riding round a field and past a tractor during viewing (he’s pretty novice) needie didn’t bat an eyelid and seemed to get he had someone to look after. I found the change to neddies bigger sportier stride interesting (neddie is 16.3) but I have had 5 years of riding a little 15.1 dressage diva. Neddie has done everything but not happy to step up to owners competitive expectations. Subject to vetting he’ll be stepping down to ours v soon. Hubby is excited - hides it well but here’s to number 4!!

Ceriann

Visit site
Possible bump in the road. Won’t put it on here but would appreciate others thoughts. If happy to consider please Pm me. Thanks

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Happy to help, I've had a bumpy time selling! I won't be around until later, but happy if you PM me.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Thanks all who picked up or offered to. We’ve pulled out - incredibly disappointed doesn’t cover it but head over heart decision. Back to the search in a few days!

Definitely the right decision!

Good luck with the search.