New piccies for Foaly Followers

Flash_28

Visit site
Hello

These images are from yesterday of my little Foaly Foal :) He was a very good lad and had a good pampering session. Please don't take too much notice of the stable. He is only in there for faffing about with him, picking out feet, grooming etc. He is now living out as much as possible to try to help with his back legs.

He is now in the field with the longest grass with my other boys. I have to make any changes to his diet very slow as he tends to get the runs otherwise :( So he had been working his way up to this field. I have included the photo from behind as you can see just how slim he is still. His spine is still sticking up quite a bit. Hopefully the weight such start to come on now that he has a healthy appetite. He has also been wormed (during his 2nd week with me), fully vaccinated and now should be lice free after his treatment. I will redo him with the Deosect just to make sure that they are all gone though!

I am a tad worried though. Someone told me that by 12 months that youngsters have reached 90% of their height! I was told he such reach approx 16hh. Bit worried as he is only 13.1!

BathingDay015.jpg

BathingDay014.jpg

BathingDay013.jpg

BathingDay016.jpg

BathingDay018.jpg

BathingDay017.jpg

BathingDay020.jpg