'New' pony

miss_c

Visit site
Hi all, it's been a while!

So some of you may remember that I had a nasty accident last year and that Genie has been off long-term with a suspensory injury. Well yesterday I finally bought myself a new horse.

I say 'new'...

4 years ago I sold Fanfare, a 15.2hh Welsh Section D mare due to personal circumstances. She is the only horse I have ever regretted selling. I have been fortunate enough to buy her back from a girl who bought her a month ago, and has had to sell due to a change in personal circumstances!

The poor girl last had her teeth and jabs done when I owned her, the girl I bought from had her teeth done and jabs started two weeks ago. She has gone to a friend of mine to get her going again and then I will bring her home next month. I'm so happy to have her back, she's 15 now, and I am looking forward to getting riding again.

So please 'meet' Fanfare (again)!

25077n8.jpg

2dl7l9i.jpg

20rjjf4.jpg

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Congratulations :) Reckon you are due a bit of nice pony time, this sound like a great outcome.

kinnygirl1

Visit site
Aw I remember Fanfare.... Was her nickname Pondy or am I thinking of another one? She's lovely...best of luck to you both.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I was trying to work out how old she would be now :), if she is anything like other ginger welshies we know you've got another 10+ years of welsh ridden nonsense :D. I might actually have to try come and meet her this time round as I didn't manage it last.