New saddle, what should I buy?

horsegirl

Visit site
I am hoping to get a bonus at work at Christmas and would like to spend around £500 on a new saddle. I like the Bates isobell synthetic dressage saddle but don't really want to restrict myself to a dressage saddle. Does anyone have any suggestions, I like the easy change gullet on this saddle and the cair.

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Have a look on ebay – I have just bought a nice dressage saddle for £128, its lovely and fits perfectly…was also bidding for a nearly new Stuuben which went for £295 (I bid £290!) but found a new Pessoa Jumping saddle on www.saddlesuk.com for £350 – in the second hand section – I asked the lady and she assured me it is new, just ex demo and in perfect condition. I think that its best to look around, and if it doesn’t fit, you could always stick it back on ebay or part ex it with your local saddle fitter x

katiejaye

Visit site
Ebay is a great start for finding saddles. I bought a brand new Henri de rivel jumping saddle for £400 and had the saddler check it and it's great! I do have a lovely Black country saddle, pm me if your interested.

MillionDollar

Visit site
Bates Caprilli GP. I love mine!!! Very comfy, puts me in a good position, has moveable knee blocks, has Cair flocking and has changeable Gullet so fits any horse!
grin.gif