New to SE London and looking for a horse to share

jumpingstar1979

New User
Visit site
I have just moved to Forest Hill, having spent most of my life in NW London and riding in Hertfordshire.
I dont know where any of the yards or tack shops etc are round here so if someone wants to fill me in that would be great!
I am looking for something to ride, hopefully in the Bromley area. I am 5ft4" 10stone, fairly capable rider, having owned and competed in the past. I spent a year in Australia recently working as a penrider. I exercised a lovely 17.1 warmbloodxTB while i was there (not with the cattle!) and she had never been off her farm before so was incredibly nervous and did a lot of reversing. In the end we had some wonderful hacks across the Australian countryside and even found a few logs to pop over.

Please do pop me a message redirecting me to where i need to put this if it is in the wrong place :)

Visit site
Hi

Not sure if this is too far from you, but within the next few weeks I will be moving my mare onto full livery at a yard in Orsett, Essex. I live in Hackney, East London and it is a 30 minute drive from there.

I'm going to be looking for a sharer for her once there. She's a 16.1 mw ID, 7yo. Mainly used as a hunter, but doing a bit of everything. If this may be suitable (like I said, it's a few weeks off yet) then drop me a PM and we can have a chat :)