New to uk Hunting

Littleandoften

New User
Visit site
Hi this is my first post on H&H, my wife & I maybe moving to the cotswolds area & my question is this:
I have been a member with a drag hunt in Ireland for many years & our country is banks ditches & fly fences, I hunt a tb horse & live for the days out really, what would be considered an easy pack to hunt with in the jumping department, our hunt would rarely ever jump hedges however my horse is a very fast & safe jumper, I joined the North cotswolds Facebook page & some of the hedges look crazily big. To reiterate I have a lot of experience hunting just not this sort of hedge hopping. Thank you in advance.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Contact them, they may have a non jumpers route round the big hedges, the drags I hunted with did.

Have fun!

Sealine

Visit site
I can recommend the Farmer's Bloodhounds. I went out with them a couple of times and they had a non-jumping field master. Very friendly buch of people. Unfortunately most of their meets are too far from me though.

Littleandoften

New User
Visit site
I can recommend the Farmer's Bloodhounds. I went out with them a couple of times and they had a non-jumping field master. Very friendly buch of people. Unfortunately most of their meets are too far from me though.
Thank you this pack seems to be the general consensus & there Facebook page photos look fantastic.