New Vet needed. Chelmsford area

HettyandHarry

New User
Visit site
I had a wonderful Vet in Dr.Craig Callaghan when I lived in Somerset but unfortunately he moved to Ireland and I am moving to Chelmsford and I need to find a new Vet. Is there anybody from that area who could possibly give me a few reccommendations on who to use?
Many thanks
Lucy

Marnie

Visit site
Hi there, I live between Braintree and Chelmsford and use Paton and Lee who have always been excellent with me and my 'neuroticness'! They are based at Rivenhall near Witham.

samp

Visit site
I used HOuse and Jackson when I was at Writtle and they were great with my horse when he sprained sacro-iliac joint and also had a kick wound to fetlock which penetrated the joint

Jo C

Visit site
Conor Fenelon is fantastic operated on my horse last year and was great, always wants to know how we are doing and will pop up and see us if he is on the yard. Can't recommend him enough

Quarrybank

Visit site
I use House & Jackson too.
There are 3 horse vets who are partners plus usually another couple of Equine practice vets.

mitchellk

Visit site
David Platt is excellent- Pegasus veterinary i think?
Don't rate Paton and Lee at all, had bad experience which can pm if you are interested.

Maeshowe

Visit site
House and Jackson in Ingatestone are very good. They used to do a lot with the university at Writtle so we were always out there on trips and things.

Chevers Pawn
Rookery Rd
Blackmore
Ingatestone
Essex
CM4 0LE
01277 823858

There is also The Acorns in Pleshey but I can't vouch for them but they are quite a specific horse vet practise