New website for rehoming ex racehorses

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
I have set up a website dediacted to rehoming ex racehorses

www.racehorserehominguk.com

It is completely free to advertise! Please contact me on racehorse_rehoming@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to place an advertisement. Please pass the word around about the site.

I am funding this 100% myself and am not making any money out of it, it is simply a site dedicted to advertising ex racehorses completely free of charge so that hopefully more will be sold to private homes rather than through sale rings.

evsj

Visit site
I think your site looks really good and hopefully you will attract the experienced people up to the job of re-homing ex racehorses. If I was staying in the country I would be checking the site regularly as I want my next horse to be off the track. Can you do a link to any similar sites in NZ??!

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Hope to provide you with a success story soon, when our chap has had his back sorted out!! We bought him off the track, and I'm so glad we did, as in spite of stunning breeding he absolutely hated racing, and apparently used to go on hunger strike, according to his first trainer. He's been left with crib-biting as a legacy of those days, and will always be a "worrier", but is the most willing and sweet horse imaginable. He's really putting on weight now, and seems so happy and settled - loves his hacks! I think your project sounds brilliant, and hope its really, really succcessful. Good luck!