Newbie here, hello

Emilymeg

Visit site
Hello, hope this post is in the right place!

I havent been on H+H forums before. I go on Onthemuckheap, intelligenthorsemanship and jumpoff as well. I like to go on lots of forums, more people, more ideas, more knowledge
smile.gif

A bit of info about me. I'm 20, in my first year of Uni but living at home. Work as a customer care manager part time. I have 2 equines, Meg, 15.1 arab/warmblood/welsh X, she is 8. I have had her since she was 3. We jumped BSJA up to newcomers but with Uni I havent renewed my registration as I just cant afford it.

Also have Megan (how confusing, I know, 2 Megs). shes a 13.2 NF x Arab shes 20. I hunt her as I cant hunt my other one as she is a bit loony
tongue.gif
and she is also shared by a 12 yr old.

My Mum has a 14.3 Welsh D called Peggy as well.

I am also soon having a 4yr old on loan to school on for her owner, but she isnt coming for a week yet.

Me and Meg:

100_7403.jpg

Megan and her loaner:

100_8579-1.jpg

Mums pony:

100_7555.jpg

*waves*

Enfys

Visit site
Hi,
Sorry, had to have a chuckle about your horse names, Meg, Meg and Peggy! They all look very well.

Welcome, enjoy.
smile.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
Hi and welcome - do like the pic of the pony peeping in the doorway - would love to do this with mine, but Chancer would be in the house causing chaos in a second and Cairo would be squeezing in behind.