Newbie.....smiling and waving!!!!

sye777

Visit site
Hi everyone, thought it was time I stopped lurking and joined! I often find myself reading threads whilst looking for tips or help and guessed it was time to say hello and say a big thankyou for this!! Hopefully I may be able to return the favour and have some helpful advice for someone else in the future
crazy.gif
(or just offer some friendly chat!!)
smile.gif

Bills

Visit site
Hiya!!
Im new too!! I also decided it was time to stop lurking and start joining in the fun!!
laugh.gif

sye777

Visit site
Thankyou!! Yes I have 2 boys. My oldie I have owned for 22 yrs he is now 26yrs and retired, 16.2 bay TBX and my "baby" I have owned nearly 2 yrs, he is now approx 11yrs and chestnut 16.1 TBX. Would love to know more on his history so will attempt piccies asap!!!

sye777

Visit site
Eeek Im not very good at this yet!! horse wise one is retired and a grumpy old man
smirk.gif
and my boy I compete in SJ and Dressage on. Unfortunately he had an injury last year and has not been allowed to jump for almost a year so just lots of hacking schooling (and dressage) but now has the green light so fingers crossed he stays sound
crazy.gif
Deffo waiting though till end of month as have a couple of local competitions lined up and really dont want to push our luck!!
Me.... Im a mum to 2 teenage horsemad daughters and wife to long suffering not horsey enough hubbie!