jdean

Visit site
Hi im Jane and im new to the forum, ive rode on and off for over 20 years, my family and i are moving from our home in Carlisle to Ayr in Ayrshire and i was wanting to get back into my riding, i have a son who is 7 and he is a keen rider too, does anyone know of any good riding centers where we could ride in Ayr or nearby? and if there is any pony clubs or children's riding in Ayr or nearby,thank you in advance.

Jane

Keen

Visit site
Me either I am afraid, but also wanted to say hello, and that I am just a teeny bit jealous!

Have fun when you find a route - might be worth posting in the regional board too?

jdean

Visit site
Thank you, jealous??
im not looking forward to the move but if i can ride and make some new friends it will be a bonus.

Keen

Visit site
Oh - I thought Ayrshire was supposed to be nice, but perhaps you are spoiled with Cumbria. I live in Norfolk, so anywhere with hills seems exciting to me!

Good luck with the move. :)

jdean

Visit site
I have only been up twice, not had a feel for it as of yet, i will let you know once i have settled in, and yes where i am just now is ok looking forward to some country side.

Natti

Visit site
Just wanted to say hello! I'm not much help either I'm afraid, although I'm not far away from Ayr, it is a beautiful place though and everyone is very friendly :) I'm sure you'll find a great place to go riding and enjoy your move - try not to get too stressed about it! :D