Newmarket sponsored ride

SueAllen

Visit site
Anyone doing it? Did the 20 mile last year and it was FAB!! All on the grass training gallops and through the town. Neddy raced against an endurance arab and loved it. My legs knew I had done 20 miles but it was great and very well organised and signposted and marshalled with a food and drink stop half way for the 20 milers. Gets loads of money for Macmillan too ....so the halo gets a polish as well!

OWLIE185

Visit site
Yes it is the best. My 14.2 kept up with my friends Gold Series Endurance Horse for the entire 15/20 mile course as well! I would also recommend it to anyone as it is mostly on good grass surface or sand gallops. Sadly my horse is in her mid twenties now and I don't think it would be fair although I am sure she would go like a guided missile!.

Safina

Visit site
Yup - did it last year for the first time and will be taking my boy again this year. He is an ex-racer and it was amazing to feel him open up and go properly.

We came third last year in the team fund raising so are hoping to top it this year.

UKa

community.webshots.com
was hoping to go to this one but will now move to next year as it turns out it is the weekend we are due to move yards and that is priority for this time. It sounds fab though!