Nice bridle

joop

Visit site
I am looking for an extra full bridle. Cavesson noseband - no flash. Would like a padded headpiece and noseband. Needs to be brown leather. Oh and would also like brass buckles rather than billets. Any ideas? Thanks.

mitchellk

Visit site
I have a v nice Dobert bridle that fits that description, but aren't that easy to find think Zebra Products distribute them. Not cheap but are gorgeous leather, top quality hope that helps

lorenababbit

Visit site
Talk to gibsons in newmarket, if they dont have one will make it at a very reasonable rate. i had a double made to order to show a championship cob as i just couldnt get a plain bridle that i liked.

mitchellk

Visit site
There were some on ebay a while ago, I got mine from Taylors of sudbury but frankly wouldn't recommend them as there customer service is poor to say the least, and I think I bought there last ones when I went there last year!! Try googling them or contact Zebra Products for stockists, give me a mo and i will investigate!!

mitchellk

Visit site
Sorry not Zebra - try Belstane or horsedata.co.uk, the one I has is listed on these sites although the one i have has brass buckles not stainless steel it is a stallmeister leather snaffle bridle £72 rrp (not bad for money in my opinion) also the noseband is thicker than it looks in the pic, hope that helps!

Bert&Maud

Visit site
I've promised my boy a Kate Negus one when he's back on the road, I saw them at Badminton and they're lovely, and will make them in any combination of colour,padding, buckles etc that you want.