nice dog collars anyone?

ladyearl

vvv
I am looking for a soft padded leather dog collar. I've seen one on a dog whose owner said she thought they had got it in pets at home but I can't see anything like it on their site. It's a kind of waxed leather that doesn't get too stiff even when in and out of the river etc.

Tess has been wearing one of my old collie's collars since I got her but it's time she had her own wardrobe!

weevil

Visit site
I have an Ann Rees one for Sprocket and it's great - lovely soft leather that doesn't rub his fur off and a really good selection of colours

conkers

Visit site
Another vote for Anne Rees. Had mine 2 years and it still looks good. And it has never rubbed or irritated my dog.

undertheweather

Visit site
I was looking for soft leather collars for my two, but ended up buying them £6 synthetic collars from Scats as they are very smart and soft (synthetic leather) and wipe clean.

Custard Cream

Visit site
Already mentioned us above (thanks!), we do padded half checks, padded greyhound and whippet collars all in Sedgwicks bridle leather (in a huge range of colours) lined with panel hide in a choice of colours too. You can choose between solid brass or stainless steel fittings (nothing is plated) and can choose the stitching colour as well. Plenty of pics on our Facebook page (including some happy doggy customer pics!). We send out free samples of all our leathers too, no machine stitching, everything totally hand stitched.

Last edited:

wipeout

Visit site
Already mentioned us above (thanks!), we do padded half checks, padded greyhound and whippet collars all in Sedgwicks bridle leather (in a huge range of colours) lined with panel hide in a choice of colours too. You can choose between solid brass or stainless steel fittings (nothing is plated) and can choose the stitching colour as well. Plenty of pics on our Facebook page (including some happy doggy customer pics!). We send out free samples of all our leathers too, no machine stitching, everything totally hand stitched.

Please could you pm me a link to your Facebook page? Thanks

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Still saving up for a matching collar and lead for newest addition, Custard, I'll put an order in soon. Super super quality, there's a pic of D wearing hers on the FB page. :)