Nisha Patel-Nasri Murder!!

SusieJane

Visit site
This is the special pc who was murdered on her doorstep by alleged "thugs" she went to tell to go away

But her husband has just been charged with her murder!!

I thought it was suspicious.... if it was him, what a fantastic bit of detective/police work

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I know
shocked.gif

Just adds to the stereotype of battered Asian wives though
smirk.gif

Rambo

Visit site
From the number of people now charged, it sounds more like he hired some people to do the job for him, so it might not be quite as bad 'detective work' as it looks
tongue.gif

polyphonic

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know
shocked.gif

Just adds to the stereotype of battered Asian wives though
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this was abit more than a beating !!
blush.gif

lock them up.... if it sounds suspicious chances are it is... what ever happened to divorce ?!

michb52

Visit site
I couldnt believe it when I heard he was being charged! Its really sick that he could be on TV mourning her death knowing that he caused it! Dont care how they caught him just glad the scum bag didnt get away with it!

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I couldnt believe it when I heard he was being charged! Its really sick that he could be on TV mourning her death knowing that he caused it! Dont care how they caught him just glad the scum bag didnt get away with it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming he's guilty of course!
crazy.gif

polyphonic

Visit site
if it looks like a dog, smells like a dog and barks like a dog then the probability is that he commited the crime (or is involved in some way) many killers come to the forefront, tracy andrews, ian huntely, the boy who killed his friend in leamington and was a on crime watch was arrested that night it aired for his murder.

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
if it looks like a dog, smells like a dog and barks like a dog then the probability is that he commited the crime (or is involved in some way) many killers come to the forefront, tracy andrews, ian huntely, the boy who killed his friend in leamington and was a on crime watch was arrested that night it aired for his murder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the point I was making. It's for a jury to decide his guilt, not speculation on a forum.

Look up the word defamatory please.

polyphonic

Visit site
i never accused him of doing it, just said there is a probability that he commited a crime. regardless of innocent until proven guilty, he's been charged by the police and remanded in custody, they must believe there is sufficient evidence to do those two things. regarding any piece written above by myself as defamatory i could argue that it was a fair comment on a matter of public interest.