No Olympics

southerncomfort

Visit site
Is anyone streaming via a games console?

I can watch it on my phone but the app on my xbox just has an error message saying their are technical problems.

littleshetland

Visit site
Im watching on Europsport via Amazon Prime (I think...OH paid a fiver this morning and set it up for me). There's no commentary, but better than nothing. I'm a bit disappointed with the BBC...usually it's on the red button and away you go.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I went and looked at the BBC red button channels, there are only 2, and both were showing the same hockey match.

Which Eurosport channel was showing it? I flicked through and seem to get some channels as part of my package but none were showing dressage.

littleshetland

Visit site
I went and looked at the BBC red button channels, there are only 2, and both were showing the same hockey match.

Which Eurosport channel was showing it? I flicked through and seem to get some channels as part of my package but none were showing dressage.
OH subscribed to Eurosport this morning via Amazon Prime I think.....sorry I can't be of more help.

littleshetland

Visit site

Cancel what I said before....we got it through discovery plus on the laptop, and have plugged laptop into the tv.