(Non-horsey) But too funny not to share!

Shellby27

Visit site
I have a week off work this week mainly to decorate and clear our garden as its a dump! My OH and I were chucking sacks of garden waste/rabbit shavings etc into the skip when we noticed couple of bumble bees! Now I am highly allergic to bee stings so was a little bit cautious, but still (rather childishly) poked the shavings with a long metal bar. Only to find a queen bee and a large nest full of baby bees which decided to fly straight at me! Naturally I screamed my head off and ran towards the street like a mental woman (still armed with metal bar in hand) at the exact same time as an elderly couple walked past the house!!! They both turned to face me, eyes filled with pure FEAR and also ran off screaming!!!! I just thought they had seen the bees, but my OH was doubled over in tears of laughter explaining to me that all they had seen was the psycho with the make shift crow bar!!!!
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
OOOOOPS
frown.gif

abracadabra

Visit site
oh wow im laughing so much here, good job im only disturbing the dog!

my tiny front garden is raised up above the street and one evening i was weeding it (obv. nothing on telly
smile.gif
) and i saw a little old lady about to walk by...it occured to me it looked like i was peeing in the garden so jumped up quickly...scared the life out of the poor old bugger...she hadnt seen me there
shocked.gif

spike123

Visit site
Ha! That is brilliant

omg I have this image in my head now of a mad woman in wellies armed with a crowbar running around screaming. On a more serious note I hope you don't end up with a visit from armed police.Can just see the news headlines tomorrow lol.

Box_Of_Frogs

Visit site
A few years ago there was a story in one of the reputable broadsheets about a bloke who was taking his dog for a walk by a river. A swarm of bees came out of nowhere and attacked him. The only thing he could think of to do was to leap into the river. It saved him from the bees alright but the poor s0d was promptly bitten on the leg by a pike!!!!!!!!!!!!!