non pc spelling of 'shetland'??

LeneHorse

Visit site
Earlier on I referred to the small hairies from the northern extremes of scotland in a post. In the traditional humorous way I replaced the 'e' in shetland with a *. When I came back in tonight and looked at the thread again my post had been edited to ****land. So is it not pc to refer to them in the way I did originally? (won't type it like that again just in case).

Visit site
Oh I regularly call them than and much, MUCH worse! After spendng 4hours restringing electric fencings the air around me, and half of Scotland had gone through every shade of blue from baby blue to midnight blue and back again at the little horrors for what they had done! Honestly, a shipful of sailors, tied up in a port full of whores and not allowed to leave their ship on pain of death would even have been embarrassed at the things that were coming out of my mouth!

I was being quite polite the other day when I refered to them as "The Stunted Rodents Of The Equine World" lol!

I do love them really and wouldn't live without them but hell! They drive me insane more often than not!

AFlapjack

Visit site
I rode my mare today and bloody hell she had a temper!!! Ended up rearing vertical with me... (she is 10.2hh and I'm 5'4ft so not tiny on her).... so I slid off her back, landing upright on the floor and gave her a whack on the arse. Didn't half shut her up though :p

Definitely shitlands :D

FairyLights

Visit site
Oh I regularly call them than and much, MUCH worse! After spendng 4hours restringing electric fencings the air around me, and half of Scotland had gone through every shade of blue from baby blue to midnight blue and back again at the little horrors for what they had done! Honestly, a shipful of sailors, tied up in a port full of whores and not allowed to leave their ship on pain of death would even have been embarrassed at the things that were coming out of my mouth!

I was being quite polite the other day when I refered to them as "The Stunted Rodents Of The Equine World" lol!

I do love them really and wouldn't live without them but hell! They drive me insane more often than not!
Priceless.