Noodlejaffa

Nic

Visit site
I saw that you had posted about doing the arena events are these the same as JAS?

If so there are none in Scotland
mad.gif

If not can you give me a link to the info
blush.gif

Thanks

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Are you a member of the Scottish Equestrian Association? They run them, or rather Les runs them (and does an amazing job!).

Dates for 2007 series are:

Jan 14th Devon
Jan 27th Dabbs
Feb 11th Titlington
Feb 18th Ingliston House
Feb 25th Greenfields of Avondale
Mar 4th Dalkeith Park

Some are inside, some are outside so very weather dependent. I don't do them all as cleaning and plaiting and having to leave home at 4 am on a January morning to compete for 4 minutes is sometimes pushing it!

Nic

Visit site
Ah that's right I forgot about those ones(couldn't go last year as no transport.) Went to the Greenfields one with Loz1 though.

Les is great, so fingers crossed I get the OK to jump the big man again
smile.gif

Might see you at one.

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
I tend to do Devon and Dabbs as I like the set up for those (they're indoors!). Titlington I should do as it's my closest one, but the last time I went it was abandoned due to blizzarding snow (it's an outside one!). Dalkeith I've entered the last couple of years but bad weather means it's been abandoned too.

I know the SEA website is in the process of being updated, but presuming details, schedules etc will be up on that once it's up and running. Just do a search on Scottish Equestrian Association.

Nic

Visit site
Greenfields jumping was held in their "quarry" last year its part of the XC course but completely on sand, meant it could run whatever the weather.

Probably go for that & Ingliston (assuming I get the vet's OK
crazy.gif
)