Nope - not playing today

AdorableAlice

Visit site
The only way to ignore an annoying field mate is to turn your back on him!

2mfybo0.jpg

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Very impressive and almost like it's an everyday thing, one of my Arabs when he was a stallion used to rear everyday at least twice going to the field and quite often would clap his front feet together while he was in mid air, it's just good that they don't do it when there ridden:eek:

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I’ve confessed to a soft spot before for Dim Tim. This image does nothing to diminish it!

Would you like him ? a sense of humour is needed, together with good fencing, steel toe caps, a lot of hay, long arms and a disregard for his affectionate love bites ! do not leave anything within his reach, and even if you think he can't reach - oh yes he can !

C1airey

Visit site
Would you like him ? a sense of humour is needed, together with good fencing, steel toe caps, a lot of hay, long arms and a disregard for his affectionate love bites ! do not leave anything within his reach, and even if you think he can't reach - oh yes he can !
Your description does nothing to quell my admiration of him. If I hadn’t just taken on another who fits this description EXACTLY (especially re:things being within reach...) I’d be round with a lorry in the morning!