Normal unbooked access to livery yards when will it return ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjdress

Visit site
Yes its selfish

I think I said that in my post

You can repeat it as many times as you like but I still don't care

Is this person serious?. Try working a day in the NHS and you might change your mind. Does not seeing Over 100,000 people dead not make you want to be less selfish. people like this makes me so sad ? and not to mention incredibly angry

Fransurrey

Visit site
Absolutely no restrictions on our yard. There never have been. We have a book in place with all the contact details and likes/dislikes relating to each horse in case one of us goes down with it, but thankfully haven't needed it, yet. We are on an old farm, though, so plenty of room.

Upthecreek

Visit site
I don't have any loved ones

I wonder why. Perhaps spare a thought for people that do and and stop making deliberately offensive and inflammatory comments. It’s unnecessary and life is crap enough for everyone right now without you making comments just to wind people up and get a reaction. It’s pathetic behaviour.

Frumpoon

Visit site
I am not surprised with that spiteful selfish attitude.
But I cant decide if you are a very sad embittered person or a wind-up merchant.

We have diametrically opposed views but do you see me insulting and degrading you? No, you don't...grow up and behave yourself

Frumpoon

Visit site
I wonder why. Perhaps spare a thought for people that do and and stop making deliberately offensive and inflammatory comments. It’s unnecessary and life is crap enough for everyone right now without you making comments just to wind people up and get a reaction. It’s pathetic behaviour.

Again....try and have an adult conversation without being rude and insulting, grow up!

stormox

Visit site
Again....try and have an adult conversation without being rude and insulting, grow up!
What is insulting about telling the truth? The whole country is trying to knuckle down and follow the rules to get this disease under control and you are proud of being very selfish and undermining everyones efforts.

Upthecreek

Visit site

You do not try to have adult conversations. You deliberately make insensitive comments that you know the majority of people will find offensive. If anybody needs to grow up, it’s you.

Status
Not open for further replies.